CLEK Foonf Convertible Car Seat
Foonf offers an industry-leading extended rear-facing use up to 50 lb., complete with a steel anti-rebound bar for enhanced safety performance. And, its tank-like construction features a complete metal substructure, dual layers of energy absorbing foam and adjustable structural headrest for advanced side impact protection.
Innovative convenience features like rigid-LATCH makes proper forward-facing installation effortless. At less than 17 in, it makes 3-across installation possible in most vehicles. New for the Clek Foonf is tailored in C Zero+ performance fabrics with moisture barrier.
This new fluorine-free solution for stain resistance continues to offer impermeability to liquids and spills, anti-microbial technology, GREENGUARD Gold certification while remaining free of chlorinated and brominated flame retardants (excluding leather models).
- Extended Rear-Facing Installation: Foonf was designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing installation until their 4th birthday.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Energy-absorbing foam-lined Headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- Rigid Sub-Structure: Foonf is reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-structure.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: In Rear-Facing mode, Foonf's Anti-Rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child's head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Rigid-LATCH Forward-Facing Installation: Over 80% of child seats in North America are not used properly. Hands down the easiest Forward-Facing installation in its class, Foonf's Rigid-LATCH system makes proper Forward-Facing installation effortless.
- Improved Rear-Facing Installation: Unique design improves Rear-Facing installation with an easy-access belt path, small footprint and Anti-Rebound Bar that provide a snug installation with ease.
- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth recline function, making each ride more comfortable.
- GREENGUARD Select Certified: Crypton Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- Approved for use in Aircraft
|Seat weight||36 lbs|
|Rear-Facing Capacity||14-50 lbs|
|Forward-Facing Capacity||22-65 lbs|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 L x 17 W x 28-32.5 H|
|What's Included||Anti-rebound bar|
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5-26 in.
- Harness-Slot Height: 8-17 in.
- Width: 13-17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement in Rear-Facing: 33 in.
- Height Measurement in Rear-Facing: 25.75?28.75 in.
- Seat Weight in Forward-Facing: 32 in.
- Seat Weight in Rear-Facing: 36 lb
- 25-43 in.
- 14-50 lb
- Able to sit upright alone
- Forward-Facing Child:
- 30-49 in.
- 22-65 lb
- 2+ years recommended (1 year minimum)
We Also Recommend
DIONO Radian 3 RXT All-in-One Convertible Car Seat (2020 Edition)