DIONO Radian 3R All-in-One Convertible Car Seat (2020 Edition)
The original All-in-One convertible car seat is designed to fit 3 across and with our famous steel core inside for optimum safety. The new radian® 3R 2020 model now includes rear-facing for even longer (up to 50 lbs / 22.7 kg) and suitable from birth up to 120 lbs / 54 kg, expect 10 years of safety from just one car seat.
What’s New about the 2020 Model?
Rear-facing for longer
Now up to 50lbs / 22.7 kg
New and updated fabrics that are easy to remove and wash.
Now suitable from birth up to 120 lbs / 54 kg
New booklet to improve the user experience
Car Seat Installation:
5-50 lbs / 2.3-22.7 kg
22-65 lbs / 10-29.5 kg
40-120 lbs / 18-54 kg
Seated Torso Height
7.5-16.5″ / 19-42 cm
Overall Maximum Height
up to 57″ / 144.8 cm
Care and Maintenance:
Cover machine washable at 86F/30C/Cold
DIONO Radian® 3R All-in-One Convertible Car Seat (2020 Edition)
Click Here Product Manual
Tips and Tricks:
- read the manual the comes with your car seat
- read the vehicle manual
- find a certified child passenger safety instructor or technician to help you and check your installations
- unfold the Diono car seat before boarding the plane and ask the flight attendant for seat belt extenders
- make sure to install the car seat next to the window so passengers can get by in case of an emergency
- make sure to take the slack out of the seat belt extender before connecting to the airplane seatbelt
Rear Facing Installation:
- first secure the detachable base and slide in the locking mechanism
- adjust the harness to be the proper height for rear facing
- adjust the head support to fit your child properly
Folding and Unfolding:
- to unfold: lay the car seat down on a stable flat surface and undo the velcro strap, tuck it in behind the fabric and open seat until clicked and locked.
- to fold: remove the red velcro strap from behind the fabric and loosen up the harness as much as possible so they are at the top of the car seat. release the lever at the bottom of the car seat and push seat inward - secure the top with the red velcro strap.
Right For Newborn:
- whether you buy an infant only car seat or an all-in-one convertible car seat, both car seats have to meet the same standard
- seats like the Diono all-in-one convertible car seats come with an infant cushion insert (radian® 3R not included) to properly fit your child in the harness
- all-in-one convertibles are more economical - they have a lot of room for growth for your growing child
can the radian 3R fit 3-across in my car?
Most likely, yes, as long as you have 51” (129.6cm) in the back row from vehicle armrest to armrest. It may be necessary to install all three using the vehicle seat belt system.
can the infant head and body supports be used on the 3R?
Yes, they can be used including on all the Rainier and Radian line convertible car seats.
are the harness pads and buckle pads required on my seat?
Yes, they are required while your child is sitting in forward-facing. They are optional but recommended while sitting rear-facing. The center buckle pad is required at all times..
what are the requirements to use the seat in booster mode?
The child must weight at least 50 lbs and be at least 40 inches tall and shoulders reach the 4th harness slot.
does a cup holder come with the car seat?
It is not included with the radian 3R but can be purchased separately on our website.
We Also Recommend
BRITAX One4Life ClickTight All-In-One Car Seat with Anti-Rebound Bar