DIONO Rainier 2AXT Prestige and Sport Latch Convertible Car Seat
DIONO Rainier® 2AXT Prestige and Sport Latch All in One Convertible Car Seat
Whatever the weather, wherever you are going, the Diono rainier® 2AXT is the car seat you can trust to protect your precious little one with a touch of luxury. The complete car seat system with extra-deep side walls, providing enhanced side impact protection. The full steel frame, extra-deep aluminum reinforced sides matched with sumptuous comfort, and energy absorbing foam deliver best in class protection for your little one.
And with extended rear-facing capabilities the rainier® 2AXT accommodates children weighing 5-120 pounds. With a unique low profile design, boarding your child becomes simple and easy. It could be the only car seat you’ll ever need. The Diono rainier® 2AXT takes car seats to a whole other level. We’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to.
- 5-50 lbs / 2.3-22.7 kg
- 20-65 lbs / 9.1-29.5 kg
- 50-120 lbs / 22.7-54.4 kg
Seated torso height
- 8.25-17″ / 21-43.2 cm
Overall maximum height
- up to 57″ / 144.8 cm
Care and Maintenance:
Cover machine washable at 86F/30 C/Cold
Car Seat Installation:
Why Parents Chose Me:
Enhanced side impact protection with extra-deep side walls and reinforced adjustable head support.
Safe and Sound:
Extended rear-facing capacity 5 to 50lbs. (44″ tall) – enabling your little one to travel in the safest position for that little bit longer!
Travel the World:
Super portable, folds flat with available carry straps for easy travel and transporting.
Unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation quick and easy. A versatile top tether for both rear and forward-facing unique car seats.
Download Car Seat Instruction Manual
Tips and Tricks:
- unfold the Diono car seat before boarding the plane and ask the flight attendant for seat belt extenders
- make sure to install the car seat next to the window so passengers can get by in case of an emergency
- make sure to take the slack out of the seat belt extender before connecting to the airplane seatbelt
Rear Facing Installation:
- first secure the detachable base and slide in the locking mechanism
- adjust the harness to be the proper height for rear facing
- adjust the head support to fit your child properly
Folding and Unfolding:
- to unfold: lay the car seat down on a stable flat surface and undo the velcro strap, tuck it in behind the fabric and open seat until clicked and locked.
- to fold: remove the red velcro strap from behind the fabric and loosen up the harness as much as possible so they are at the top of the car seat. release the lever at the bottom of the car seat and push seat inward - secure the top with the red velcro strap.
Right for Newborn:
- whether you buy an infant only car seat or an all-in-one convertible car seat, both car seats have to meet the same standard
- seats like the Diono all-in-one convertible car seats come with an infant cushion insert to properly fit your child in the harness
- all-in-one convertibles are more economical - they have a lot of room for growth for your growing child
We Also Recommend
BRITAX One4Life ClickTight All-In-One Car Seat with Anti-Rebound Bar