Medela Breast Milk Storage Solution™
Features and Benefits:
- Store and organize: Everything a mom needs to store, organize and protect her breast milk
- Customized storage: Complete assortment of storage containers for baby's growing and changing breast milk needs
- Convenient: Versatile tray can be used in fridge, freezer or counter
- Organize and protect: Unique lids helps mom quickly identify which bottle to feed next
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA
- 6 - 5oz/150mL breast milk bottles
- 6 - 2.7oz/80mL breast milk bottles and lids
- 6 - breast milk labeling lids
- 25 - 6oz/180ml Breast Milk Storage bags
- 1 - storage tray
- 1 - breast milk storage guidelines magnet
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
How do I use the organizer tray?
- Place newest bottles or bags of breastmilk in the tray just behind the "IN" arrow, naturally rotating bottles or bags already in the tray toward the "OUT" arrow.
- When ready to feed, remove bottle or bag from the side of the tray with the "OUT" arrow.
- Arrows remind the person feeding baby that the older breast milk is used first to help prevent wasted/spoiled milk.
How do I clean the breast milk bottles?
Prior to first use, bring water to boil then place lids and bottles in boiling water for 10 minutes.
For regular cleaning, all components may be washed on top rack of dishwasher. Labeling lids and breast milk bottles may be sanitized in boiling water for 10 minutes. To hand wash, rinse in cool water to remove breast milk, wash in warm soapy water and rinse with clear water. Air dry in clean area and store when not in use. Do NOT store wet or damp parts. Labeling lids and breast milk bottles may also be sanitized using a Quick Clean™ Micro-Steam™ bag.
Always test temperature of breast milk before feeding to your baby.
Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components before and after each use.
To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion. If nipples appear cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
Do not allow child to walk or run with bottle.
Do not let child take bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods of time.
Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
Nipples should not be used as pacifiers.
What are the ages for the slow and medium flow nipples?
Each silicone nipple is stamped with an “S” for Slow-flow or an “M” for Medium-flow.
Wide base slow flow 0-4 months.
Wide base medium flow 4-12 months.