MEDELA Pump In Style® Advanced The Metro Bag™
Pump In Style Advanced is a double electric breast pump designed for moms who pump several times a day. Like every Medela product, the award-winning Pump in Style is designed to make breastfeeding easier, so you can feed your baby with amazing breast milk for longer. The Metro Bag features a removable pump in a separate bag for pumping and transport flexibility.
Trusted performance from the #1 recommended breast pump brand*, Pump in Style has been the first choice of millions of moms for more than two decades. Designed for moms who pump several times a day, Medela's breast pumps work more like breastfeeding babies to deliver the milk you need to provide for your baby even when you're not there.
Available in three bag styles: On-the-go Tote, Backpack and The Metro Bag™.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-Phase Expression technology with one-touch let-down button: Medela breast pumps feature research-based and patented 2-Phase Expression technology which is shown to get more milk when double pumping**.
- Double-electric breast pump: Designed for moms who pump several times a day
On-the-go Tote and Backpack have a built-in pump
The Metro Bag has a removable pump: For portable, discreet pumping
- Three stylish microfiber bags to choose from (On-the-go-tote, Backpack, or the Metro Bag): Holds everything you need to pump
- Battery pack (The Metro Bag's is in a soft pouch): Lets you pump anywhere, anytime (8 AA batteries not included)
- Single knob speed/vacuum adjustments: For comfortable pump settings
- Removable cooler bag with contoured ice pack: Holds 4 breast milk bottles and ice pack to keep breast milk bottles cool
- All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA: Safe for you and your baby
On-the-go Tote also features:
Built-in bottle holders
Tubing storage pocket: Help prevent spills and keeps tubing organized between pumping sessions
The Metro Bag also features:
Two sizes of PersonalFit™ breast shields
Removable pump in a separate bag
Work surface and mesh storage bags: For pumping and transport flexibility
- Dual voltage: 110-240v allows mom to pump while traveling outside the United States
- 1 - Versatile Microfiber messenger bag with removable motor unit in separate bag
- 1 Double pumping kit with two sizes of PersonalFit™ breast shields (24mm and 27mm), includes connectors, valves, membranes, and tubing
- 4 breast milk bottles with lids
- 1 9 volt AC adaptor
- 1 Battery pack with soft pouch (8 AA batteries not included)
- 1 Flexible plastic work surface (removable)
- 2 Mesh storage bags
- 1 Removable cooler bag and ice pack
- Instructions for use in English/Spanish/French
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breast milk if bottles or components become damaged.
Power adaptor care - Do not wrap cord of power adaptor around the plug body. Do not unplug power adaptor by pulling on cord. If damaged, immediately discontinue use and call Medela Customer Service
- UL Listed
- 120 VAC; 60 Hz
- Unit Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Unit Size: 16 1/2 x 8 x 11 3/4
- 1 year limited on motor, 90 days limited on other parts
As of June 2019, All Pump in Style breast pumps have been updated with a dual-voltage power adaptor 110-240v. If you have an older power adaptor (68030/9207010) you may purchase the new power adaptor (101036649) for international use. Please call Medela Customer Service if you have any questions.
Whether your product instruction manual is lost, ripped, or covered in spit–up — We always have it available for you here.
We Also Recommend
COMOTOMO Silicone Nipples Y-Cut Variable Flow - 2 Pack (6+ Months)