Maclaren Techno XT Spitfire Stroller - Lightweight, Compact
- Basic weight of 15.8lb; Suitable for newborns and children up to 55lb.
- A four-position recline seat, extendable leg rest with memory position and built-in Newborn Safety System
- Includes: foot muff, head hugger & shoulder pads, buggy ID tag, premium wind-resistant rain cover and storage pouch; Compatible with Maclaren Carrycot
- Extendable UPF 50+/Waterproof Sun Canopy and Sun-visor; Viewing Window on Hood with Magnetic Closure; Built-in Storage Pocket
- Four Wheel Suspension and Self-Service Replaceable Parts Available
- Product Dimensions: 30.4 x 19.5 x 42.7 inches
In 1965, Owen Maclaren, British test pilot and aeronautical engineer changed the world when he applied his experience designing the complex folding landing gear of the Spitfire airplane to parenting. We pay tribute to our aerospace roots with the 50th Anniversary edition Spitfire stroller. This Techno XT stroller includes whimsical design details and an assortment of coordinating accessories.