AGIO Prima Pappa Zero 3 High Chair By Peg Perego
The Prima Pappa Zero 3 is the latest addition to the Peg Perego family. Ultra-light and yet multi-functional, it grows with your child from 0 to 3 years of age. During the first months it is a comfortable recliner, as baby grows it can be used as a high chair for feeding and playing. The removable tray and different height settings allow baby to sit with you at the table.
- The Prima Pappa Zero3 is easy to clean, thanks to a dishwasher-safe tray liner and stylish yet durable upholstery that wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Five recline positions allow chair to transition from newborn lounger to toddler high chair
- Seven height positions help the chair grow with your child
- Three-position footrest can recline at the same time as the seat
- Folds compactly for convenient storage
- Five-point safety harness and passive restraint bar
- Non-scratching rubber wheels with rear brakes make the chair portable
- Tray can be removed with one-hand and stored on the chair's back legs
- Tray liner is dishwasher-safe
- Made in Italy
- Recliner setting: recommended use from 0-6 months or 20 lb
- High chair setting: 6 months - toddler
- Folded dimensions: 11.6" x 37.16"
- Unfolded dimensions: 29.6" x 21.6" 41.6"
- Weight: 16.7lb