BERG Toys Junior Jeep - Junior Pedal Go-kart - Color GREEN24213401
- Constructed of a Tubular Steel Frame with a Powder Coating That Offers Durable Protection
- Features: Knobby Pneumatic Off-Road Tires/ BFR Hub: Brake, Forward, Reverse- Allows Driver to Pedal Forward, Coast with Pedals Static, Pedal Back Slightly to Engage Coaster Brake and Pedal in Reverse to Drive Backwards/ Adjustable Steering Wheel- Ensures a Comfortable Fit for Different Sized Children
- Comes with Swing Axle- Allows Front of Frame to Pivot for Control on Uneven Surfaces and Less Stress on the Beautiful Robotic Welds/ Sealed Bearings in Each Wheel Keep Kart Rolling Effortlessly for Years
- Conveniently Stores on its Back for a Smaller Footprint in Your Garage
|Product Dimensions||44" Depth x 26" W x 25" H|
|Recommended Age||3 to 8 Years|
There’s now also a real Jeep go-kart for the youngest adventurers! This go-kart can tackle any surface thanks to its tough all-terrain tyres. The seat and steering are adjustable, for years of playtime pleasure. This go-kart also has a unique BFR system, letting you brake with the pedals, and when you have come to a halt, you can immediately pedal backwards!
BFR Hub: stands for Brake, Forward, Reverse and allows the driver to pedal forward, coast with pedals static, pedal back slightly to engage coaster brake and continue pedaling in reverse to drive backwards. Swing Axle allows the front of the frame to pivot for control on uneven surfaces and less stress on the beautiful robotic welds.
Pneumatic Tires provide a controlled ride with superior traction and durability. Adjustable steering wheel ensures a comfortable fit for different sized children. Sealed bearings in each wheel keep the kart rolling effortlessly for years and years, no need to lube the wheels. Powder coating offers durable protection to the tubular steel frame which offers strength without undue weight.
- Wheels Included: Yes.
- Seating Capacity: 1 Seater.
- Weight Capacity: 150 Pounds.
- Outdoor Use: Yes.
- Commercial Use: Yes.
- Eco-Friendly: Yes.
- Number of Wheels: 4