DIONO Radian 3R Latch All in One Convertible Car Seat
The Original 3 Across Car Seat
5-40 lbs / 2.3-18.1 kg
20-65 lbs / 9.1-29.5 kg
50-100 lbs / 22.7-45.4 kg
Seated torso height
8.25-17″ / 21-43.2 cm
Overall maximum height
up to 57″ / 144.8 cm
Care and Maintenance:
Cover machine washable at 86F/30C/Cold
DIONO Radian® 3R Latch All in One Convertible: Download Manual
Why Parents Chose Me:
Solid Side Protection:
Additional side impact protection with aluminum reinforced head support and energy absorbing EPS foam.
Travel The World:
Super portable, folds flat with available carry straps for easy travel and transporting.
Unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation quick and easy. A versatile top tether for both rear and forward-facing unique car seats.
Stylish and Snug:
Modern, versatile cover in soft, premium fabric for a comfortable ride everyday – it’s absorbent, easy to remove and machine washable too!
Tips and Tricks:
Rear Facing Installation:
- first secure the detachable base and slide in the locking mechanism
- adjust the harness to be the proper height for rear facing
- adjust the head support to fit your child properly
Folding and Unfolding:
- To Unfold: lay the car seat down on a stable flat surface and undo the velcro strap, tuck it in behind the fabric and open seat until clicked and locked.
- To Fold: remove the red velcro strap from behind the fabric and loosen up the harness as much as possible so they are at the top of the car seat. release the lever at the bottom of the car seat and push seat inward - secure the top with the red velcro strap.
can the radian 3R fit 3-across in my car?
Most likely, yes, as long as you have 51” (129.6cm) in the back row from vehicle armrest to armrest. It may be necessary to install all three using the vehicle seat belt system.
can the infant head and body supports be used on the 3R?
Yes, they can be used including on all the Rainier and Radian line convertible car seats.
are the harness pads and buckle pads required on my seat?
Yes, they are required while your child is sitting in forward-facing. They are optional but recommended while sitting rear-facing. The center buckle pad is required at all times..
what are the requirements to use the seat in booster mode?
The child must weight at least 50lbs and be at least 40 inches tall and shoulders reach the 4th harness slot.
does a cup holder come with the car seat?
It is not included with the radian 3R but can be purchased separately on our website.
We Also Recommend
CYBEX Cloud Q SensorSafe Infant Car Seat Koi Collection - Mid Grey
CYBEX Cloud Q Plus SensorSafe Infant Car Seat - Karolina Kurkova One Love
CYBEX Cloud Q Plus SensorSafe 2.1 Infant Car Seat - Rebellious Collection