Medela BabyWeigh II Infant Scale
- Stable low-profile design: Designed to take up little space in your home while providing a comfortable, sturdy and contoured space for weighing your baby.
- Lightweight and portable: Weigh your child any place, any time.
- Easy to use push-button weight measurement and easy to read LCD display: Makes confirming your baby's weight and breast milk intake simple.
- Zero button accounts for blanket weight: Keep baby warm while getting an accurate weight.
- Measures breast milk intake for infants up to 44 lbs: Know that as your baby continues to grow you can track how much milk he/she is taking in.
|Unit Size/Packaging||16.1 X 23.6 X 6.2|
|Power||Internal battery or AC adaptor|
The BabyWeigh II Scale provides accurate measurement of baby's weight just before and just after breastfeeding. The difference between these two weights equals breast milk intake. Ideal for both professional and home use. Regular calibration of the BabyWeigh II Scale is required to maintain accuracy. This procedure requires two certified 10 kg Class F test weights, which are not included with the Baby Weigh II Scale. Please refer to the instructions for the calibration procedures. The two certified 10 kg Class F test weights can be purchased through Uline or any vendor of your choice.
- 1 - BabyWeigh II Scale
- 1 - Power supply
- Instruction manual
- Quickstart card