Jeep® Revolution BFR-3 - black
The Jeep Revolution BFR-3 is a sturdy pedal kart with three gears, back-pedal brake and a unique system that allows you to pedal both forwards and backwards! Thanks to the double ball bearings steering is extremely light, making you very manoeuvrable in every curve. The pedal kart can be extended with a second seat, for instance, so your friend can join the ride. And if you do want to take a break, you can simply put it upright in the shed!
- Officially licensed by Jeep
- Equipped with the unique BFR-3 Hub, which allows the rider to pedal forward, coast with the pedals remaining static, switch gears pedal back slightly to engage the coaster brake or use the hand brake to stop, once stopped pedal backwards to go in reverse!
- Recommended for ages 5 and up.
- 15-inch pneumatic, air filled tires, with off-road tread and strong rim.
- Adjustable seat can be set in 6 different positions
- Adjustable steering column for comfort
- Equipped with a swing axle, so that the rider keeps control of the kart while going over uneven terrain.
- The wheels run fast and smooth due to the roll-bearing wheels. You can drive for hours without getting tired.
- The easily accessible chain tensioner system allows you to tension the front chain quick and easy for optimal performance.
- Parking brake for additional safety.
- Accessories: passenger seat, trailer, rollbar, spare tire and so much more!
We have adjusted our go-karts so that most users will be able to pedal easy and comfortably. However, if you feel that it is too heavy to pedal your go-kart, we offer the possibility to purchase a different Crank-Set.
We Also Recommend
Snoozer Infant Sleeper