SCHYLLING Lottie School Girl
Lottie can't decide what the best thing about going back to school is; seeing her friends, learning new topics, or meeting her new teacher, Miss Fiona. Miss Fiona encourages Lottie and her classmates to work together and to simply do their best, and reminds them that it's okay to ask for help. Lottie is determined to learn her times tables off by heart, with practice it becomes easier. In the playground Lottie is always the girl her friends come to, to think up new games and solve problems and when Lottie needs advice she turns to her special leadership cards.
Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
All Lottie dolls feature:
- 7.5" tall doll
- Detailed clothing that allows for imaginative, dressable fun
- High quality Japanese hair that is soft and very strokable
- Moveable joints that encourage creative, poseable play
- Ball socket arms (full rotation)
- Ball socket hips (allows splits front to back and side to side)
- "Click Click" bendable knees
- Head poseable side to side
- Able to stand on her own two feet without assistance (always a useful life skill to have!)
- Themed illustrated "doll bag" reusable packaging with handles
The ‘School Days’ Lottie doll is a collaboration with the US non-profit organisation, Girls Leadership Institute.
GLI offer camps and workshops designed to teach girls, educators and parents the core practices of emotional intelligence, healthy relationships, and assertive self-expression. GLI have provided the content for the ten 10 collector cards featuring leadership tips for girls that are included within the doll box.
Contents: 7.5" Lottie doll, a navy pinafore, white shirt, bow tie , socks, navy Mary Jane shoes, a pair of glasses, a striped red and white scarf, a cute cat-themed school bag, 10 special collector cards featuring leadership tips for girls
WARNING: SMALL PARTS - Not for children under 3 yrs.