4 Reasons We Love the Bumbo Floor Seat for Babies
Take a quick look at just about any baby registry, and you’ll find a Bumbo floor seat on almost every new parent’s list. It’s understandable – new moms and dads love this product! Combine it with the Bumbo floor seat tray and you’ve got a winning combination!
The Bumbo Floor Seat is designed for young babies who can’t quite sit up by themselves yet. If your baby can support their own head, then they can sit in the Bumbo seat! The Bumbo lets them interact with their surroundings in a seated position. It’s a great change of pace for a baby who is limited to laying on their back or stomach. Here’s why we love it:
1. Its unique design is contoured for ultimate support.
The deep seating surface and elevated leg openings of the floor seat gently recline your baby toward the center of the rounded backrest, easing your baby into an upright position.
2. It offers super soft comfort.
The Bumbo floor seat is crafted from a luxurious, high-quality foam, similar to that used in modern-day car seats. This allows for a super comfortable infant floor seat.
3. It’s a cinch to clean.
The leather-like outer foam skin is super easy to clean. All you need to do is simply wipe your Bumbo floor seat with a damp cloth and mild detergent to remove any dirt.
4. It features a 3-point safety harness for additional peace of mind.
The Bumbo floor seat is designed not to restrict your baby entirely. It comes with a durable 3-point safety harness to prevent babies from falling out while allowing them to be their wriggly selves.
Age Range for the Bumbo Floor Seat
The Bumbo® floor seat is intended for babies between 3 and 12 months who cannot sit up unaided. Although the period of use is limited, the floor seat is priceless during this stage of a baby’s development when they are particularly curious about their environment and more content to sit up than lying down. Once your baby can sit up unaided, we recommend the Bumbo® Infant Multi-Seat, which allows more freedom of movement for older babies and toddlers.
Safety and the Bumbo Floor Seat
As with any baby product, you should take some time to familiarize yourself with all the safety guidelines for the Bumbo Floor Seat.
- Make sure your baby has adequate head control before using the seat for sitting upright.
- Don’t use the Bumbo floor seat for prolonged periods. It is intended for feeding and active playtime.
- Never submerge the Bumbo floor seat. The material the seat is made from is porous to allow for breathing and may absorb water.
- To clean wipe with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use strong chemicals as these may corrode the surface of the product.
- Refer to the instruction manual before use. You can download the instruction manual.
Join Our Mailing List
Sign Up for exclusive updates,
new arrivals & insider-only discounts