Sing along symphonies by Tonies Beethoven's Wig Audio Play Figurine are zany stick-in-your-head lyrics set to the greatest hits of classical music. Filled with facts and fancy about the world's most notable composers and their masterpieces. This collection includes 24 sing-along symphonies and 24 classic arrangements.
Don't have a Toniebox yet?
The Toniebox is sold separately and is a new audio system designed for little listeners. Turn it on, pop a Tonie on top and let the audio adventure begin!
Tonies bring your family a screen-free, imagination-building experience unlike anything else, and each Tonie brings new stories or songs!
This Tonie teaches kids about:
Classical music in a way that’s fun and engaging
New and fun Instruments
Tonies Beethoven's Wig Audio Play Figurine Features:
Easy to use controls
Up to 7 hours of battery life
Great for Ages 3+
Works on the go without wifi after initial setup
Total run time is approximately 77 minutes.
1. Just For Elise (Fur Elise, Beethoven)
2. Sing Verdi Very Loud (La donna è mobile, Verdi)
3. It's The Same Every Verse (In the Hall of the Mountain King, Grieg)
4. Wow What a Wedding Cake (The Wedding March, Mendelssohn)
5. Beethoven's Wig (Symphony No. 5, Beethoven)
6. Stuck in the Saddle Again (Light Cavalry Overture, Suppé)
7. Musical B's (Hungarian Dance #5, Brahms)
8. Bull In A China Shop (Toreador Song, Bizet)
9. Play My Song (Work for Mandolin woO 44a, Beethoven)
10. A Manly Man (Elephant from The Carnival of the Animals, Saint-Saëns)
11. Take Me to Your Leader (Also sprach Zarathustra, Strauss)
12. Chap in a Cap (Horn Concerto No. 4 in E flat, K. 495, Mozart)
13. Beep Beep Beep (Moonlight Sonata, Beethoven)
14. Oh No! (Maple Leaf Rag, Joplin)
15. Midnight Snack (Habanera, Bizet)
16. I Want My Diploma (Pomp and Circumstance, Elgar)
17. Franz Liszt The Famous Pianist (Hungarian Rhapsody #2, Liszt)
18. Please Don't Play Your Violin at Night (Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Mozart)
19. Hey Guitar Teacher (Bourrée, Bach)
20. A Piano Is Stuck In The Door (The Entertainer, Joplin)
21. Mozart Makes Kids Smart (Alla Turca, Mozart)
22. Poor Uncle Joe (Funeral March, Chopin)
23. La De Da Sonata (Sonata in C Major, Mozart)
24. My Little Chicken (The Celebrated Chop Waltz, Allen)
1. Fur Elise, Beethoven (Just For Elise)
2. La donna è mobile, Verdi (Sing Verdi Very Loud)
3. In the Hall of the Mountain King, Grieg (It's The Same Every Verse)
4. The Wedding March, Mendelssohn (Wow What a Wedding Cake)
5. Symphony No. 5, Beethoven (Beethoven's Wig)
6. Light Cavalry Overture, Suppé (Stuck in the Saddle Again)
7. Hungarian Dance #5, Brahms (Musical B’s)
8. Toreador Song, Bizet (Bull In A China Shop)
9. Work for Mandolin woO 44a, Beethoven (Play My Song)
10. Elephant from The Carnival of the Animals, Saint-Saëns (A Manly Man)
11. Also sprach Zarathustra, Strauss (Take Me to Your Leader)
12. Horn Concerto No. 4 in E flat, K. 495, Mozart (Chap in a Cap)
13. Moonlight Sonata, Beethoven (Beep Beep Beep)
14. Maple Leaf Rag, Joplin (Oh No!)
15. Habanera, Bizet (Midnight Snack)
16. Pomp and Circumstance, Elgar (I Want My Diploma)
17. Hungarian Rhapsody #2, Liszt (Franz Liszt The Famous Pianist)
18. Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, Mozart (Please Don't Play Your Violin at Night)
19. Bourrée, Bach (Hey Guitar Teacher)
20. The Entertainer, Joplin (A Piano Is Stuck In The Door)
21. Alla Turca, Mozart (Mozart Makes Kids Smart)
22. Funeral March, Chopin (Poor Uncle Joe)
23. Sonata in C Major, Mozart (La De Da Sonata )
24. The Celebrated Chop Waltz, Allen (My Little Chicken)
Thank you for visiting and shopping at ANBBaby.com. We offer free shipping on orders over $45.00.
Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours. Orders not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays will be shipped the next business day.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
* Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within the continental United States.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
We currently support, UPS, USPS and FedEx within United States
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
ANBBaby.com ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Currently we do ship to P.O. boxes and APO/FPO addresses, please allow a phone call confirmation before we fulfill the order.
Shipment confirmation &
You will receive an order confirmation followed by Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
ANBBaby.com is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
ANBBaby.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipping carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy.
We currently do not ship countries/destinations outside the contiguous U.S.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Our policy lasts up to 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards,
Downloadable software products, some health and personal care items.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Books with obvious signs of use CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl records that has been opened. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time between 30-90 days before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com