With the proper baby beach gear and a bit of planning, having a baby doesn't have to mean giving up your coveted trips to the beach. By following these six tips, you and your baby will be enjoying the sun and surf in no time.
1. Make sure you take a proper stroller. With it, you can easily bring everything you need for the afternoon. Without it, you will be taxing both your spirit and your back to haul everything plus the baby across the sand and back again. A jogging stroller, with its convenient basket, works really well for carrying your baby's beach gear..
2. Pack one beach bag with your belongings such as sunscreen, towel, your book, and reading glasses. Pack a separate bag for the baby's belongings with diapers, wipes, SPF 50 sunscreen, sunhat, change of clothes, and a few sand toys. Keeping the baby's beach gear separate from your own makes it so much easier to locate things when you need them.
3. Pack a soft-sided cooler with snacks, water and the baby's formula. A hungry baby is not a happy baby and if you try to "get by" while at the beach, you will regret it.
4. Skip the beach towel and instead, pack a beach blanket or mat that is large enough to keep your baby comfortable on the sand.
5. Bring along a beach chair for yourself. It will be easy to transport if you slide it over the handle bar of the stroller.
6. Consider a large beach umbrella with an SPF of 50. But even with the added sun protection of an umbrella, you should still slather yourself and the baby with sunscreen.
You should have no trouble packing your jogging stroller with all of these items plus the baby. If your portable beach umbrella comes with a carry case, just sling it over your shoulder. And when you reach the beach, don't forget it's easier to pull the stroller backwards through the sand than to try and push it.
Enjoy your trip to the beach!
Article Source: this factual content has not been modified from the source. This content is syndicated news that can be used for your research, and we hope that it can help your productivity. This content is strictly for educational purposes and is not made for any kind of commercial purposes of this blog.