BUGABOO Ant Complete Stroller
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Car seat compatible
- Lightweight and easy to carry: 15.8 lbs (chassis, wheels, seat)
- Folds in one-piece to a super compact size
- Pull-along trolley mode
- All-wheel suspension for less bumps
- Suitable for a child up to 50 lbs
- Comfortable reversible seat: facing world and parent
- Reclinable seat: 5 positions
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Push and steer with one hand
- Extendable sun canopy
- Rear luggage basket holds up to 11.02 lbs, accessible when folded
- Underseat basket holds up to 6.61 lbs
What it does (detailed specs)
- Suitable from birth up to 50 lbs.
- Rear wheel suspension & front wheel suspension.
- Reversible seat, facing world and parent.
- Facing world: 2 positions, facing parent: 3 positions (seated, relax, flat).
- Fully supportive and adjustable backrest to follow the height of your child.
- Easily fold into one piece, from any configuration.
- Most compact fold is 21.6 x 14.9 x 9.1 in.
- Weight: 15.8 lbs.
- Pull along trolley mode in 2 positions.
- Integrated footrest functions as self stand.
- Rear wheels: 6 inch, front wheels: 5 inch.
- Front wheel suspension and rear frame suspension (visible on inside of side parts).
- Adjustable handlebar in two positions: 37.4 – 40.9 in.
- Accessible baskets up to 17.6 lbs: under seat basket up to 6.61 lbs and rear luggage basket up to 11.02 lbs.
- Extendable canopy UPF 50+ with a peek-a-boo window (only for premium fabric).
- Attach accessories easily with the integrated attachment point: comfort wheeled board, cup holder, organizer.
Great things really do come in small packages. Introducing the new Bugaboo Ant —our lightest, most compact stroller yet with a completely new design language. Whether you’re embarking on your next big adventure or on the go closer to home, we’ve thought about all the ways your family needs to move and designed a travel stroller that keeps you rolling and lets you see the world your way. The surprisingly portable package unfolds into a comfortable ride complete with all-wheel suspension, while the one-handed steering lets you glide through every twist and turn along the way. It’s packed full of features that keep your child happy and relaxed on the road, and it’s engineered to make your trip run that little bit more smoothly —so you can enjoy what’s really important.