There are several mothers who keep maids to bath their little one because they are scared and not used to handling the little one. Hence, I am here to make you self-assured in bathing your little one carefully by giving simple tips.
Today, I am going to write about how you can make your baby shower safely and easily. There is no doubt about that, newborn baby EUR(TM)s mother always scared to get bath their babies.
I want to share a good news with you guys is that my sister is pregnant and her delivery date is one day before my birthday 17th January 2014. And you know friends she is very scared about how she will handle her baby because some babies are frightened of the water and cry the whole time during bathing.
I know there are several ladies who also facing this problem. For such ladies I am giving them some tips how she can manage their babies during bathing time.
Baby bath time brings enjoyment for both babies as well as mothers. It brings closer babies to mothers, and produces happiness. As we all know that, every baby loves playing with water during bath time and in this situation bath tub play an important role. But, stay in the water for a long time can be risky to the baby EUR(TM)s health. So that, mother or even a father sometimes, has to be careful during bath time with little one.
Like me, some of you might think that it is very simple to bathing your kid. But, the mothers who are going to bathe their children first time, for them it may be difficult because the behavior of the baby at the time of bathing is unpredictable. He/she becomes thrilled and can go out of your control leading to severe consequences. Even the common accidents can happen in the bathroom due to electricity, slipperiness and many more, are common and should be taken into consideration. To guide you in giving your baby a bath properly and safely, I am sharing with you some tips in the following paragraph.
1. You must decide the time and number of baths you want to give your baby in a week. It is better if you give bath your baby in the morning with warm water because it will relax the baby EUR(TM)s body and make him/her sleepy.
2. The bath time elected must be such that there are no interruptions in between the bath such as doorbells or phone calls. I know, it is hard for several women who is working to find lots of free time but, they have to bear in mind the frequency of the interruptions and plan accordingly.
3. The first and foremost thing which you have done is must arrange for a baby bathtub and other required materials such as soft towel, warm water, quality oil & soap and much more. The bathtub should be suitable for the size of the kid and it must have a rubber at the bottom to avoid slipperiness. Clumsiness at the time of bathing can become the reason of an accident, so must be careful.
4. When the bathtub is prepared with water, make sure the temperature of the water should be 90 to 100F. You have to check the temperature of water by putting your finger into it. Otherwise, it can reason burns to the child.
Once you have bathed your infant a couple a times, you will get over your terror and you will not necessitate a maid for bathing your baby. Pursue the above mentioned guidelines and make the bath time pleasant for the baby and unforgettable for yourself.
Article Source: this factual content has not been modified from the source. This content is syndicated news that can be used for your research, and we hope that it can help your productivity. This content is strictly for educational purposes and is not made for any kind of commercial purposes of this blog.
Share this post
- Tags: affordable baby bath tub, around the web, baby bath products, baby bathtub, bath tubs for babies, bathtub buy online, benefits of baby bathtub, best quality baby bathtubs