Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board, 6 Removable Pieces & Puzzle Board
- BASIC SKILLS DEVELOPMENTAL TOY: The Melissa & Doug Basic Skills Board includes a buckle (belt and seat belt), button, lace, and snap, which allow children to tie and zip their way into independent dressing skills.
- "THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY": For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.
- IDEAL FOR PRACTICING FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Our Melissa & Doug life skills toys help kids from 3 to 5 years old develop and strengthen fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- GREAT GIFT FOR KIDS 3 TO 5: This Basic Skills Board is an exceptional gift for kids ages 3 to 5 years. Add the Melissa & Doug Wooden Latches Board to round out the pretend play experience and to give kids an engaging option for screen-free fun.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
|Product Dimensions||15"H x 11.5"L x 0.5"W|
|Recommended age||36 months - 5 years|
|Brand||MELISSA & DOUG|
This wooden bear is always smiling, but he's happiest when fully dressed! Getting dressed won't be such a puzzle once zipping, buckling, snapping, lacing and tying, and other dressing skills are mastered. Each skill is contained on a separate, removable wooden puzzle piece for easy practice. Develop fine motor and life skills with this great activity.
It’s a Puzzle, Too! Place the pieces to complete the puzzle!
Zip & Buckle: Zip up Bear’s shirt and buckle his belt and the press-and-release buckle on his sleeve!
Button & Snap: Practice buttoning and snapping!
Lace It Up: Learn to tie the lace!
We Also Recommend